1) File spooled but not printed on printer X.
2) File did not spool at all on printer X.
3) I believe my quota balance is sufficient but still I get "Quota exceeded" mail while printing on printer X.
Similarly problem comes while logging-in.
You should say "I cannot get into/login on machine X" instead of "I am facing problem on my computer" or "I am having some problem".
For internet/web browser problem, write...
1) Internet disconnected.
2) Browser asks for another profile (since termination of last session was not clean).
3) Browser says 'firefox already running' even if I know it isn't.
4) I can browse but as I start printing a web-page, it hangs/browser exits.
instead of "Firefox has some problem" or "I cannot check my webmail" or "My browser has changed" or "Firefox is missing".
These are few of the many queries you can place.
Be brief, but exact.
This will make remote administration faster and fun, since physically fetching the problem definition takes longer.