Bright and motivated students with outstanding academic records can apply for following positions
- Ph. D. positions available for academic year 2021-22 (minimum qualification M. Sc.)
- Dimensional engineering of Dirac materials and topological insulators (Understanding quantum materials using electronic and magnetic structure investigations).
- Designing high-performance thermoelectric materials (Fundamentals to applications)
- 2D magnetic materials and heterostructure (Spintronic and magnetic material research: Manipulating the magnetic state of atomically thin nanoscale ferromagnetic structures/surfaces and exploring spin structure of non-magnetic surfaces)
- Physics of Next-Generation Photovoltaics: Nanotechnology Pathways
Interested candidates should contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with CV/marks card and their research interests.
Post doctoral fellows (minimum qualification Ph. D.)